Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May 13th, 2009

 

Daily Activities:

            Like every Wednesday today was my research day. I began my day at 11:00 at the library to study and research the shoulder joint. I started my research looking over and studying and memorizing the diagram that Diane gave Stephanie and I. After writing down and quizzing myself on the diagram, I looked in the anatomy book that is used in Proctor’s Anatomy and Physiology and looked over the chapter referring to the shoulder joint. When I was done looking over the book I prepped for my presentation that is tomorrow on the shoulder joint and I feel well prepared.

            Today was an easier day and a slower day, but it gave me the opportunity to study and gather my information for my presentation tomorrow. I also am looking forward to tomorrow because I get to work with my patient from Proctor again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment