May 6th, 2009
Daily Activities:
Today, Wednesday, is the time when Stephanie and I have our study and research day. We met today at 8:30 in the library to work together on our research for the diagram of the knee. We both took our own diagram and looked at the different tendons, bones and ligaments of the knee. We looked over how each ligament and bone comes into play and how they work together to enable the knee to function and work properly. It was cool to see how every is in balance and how every must work together for the knee to move. After we researched the knee we checked over our results and findings with each other. Tomorrow I plan on presenting my research to Diane of the knee and I am excited to see what injury or diagram she gives me to research next.
Though it was a slower day, it was a good chance to understand the dynamics of the knee, how it works, how it moves, etc.


No comments:
Post a Comment